THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND VEDIFIC LEARNING SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES.
Your use of the Platform
- The Platform can be accessed vide the combination of a unique ID / e-mail ID and password. The unique ID or the e-mail ID (as the case may be) shall be provided by the subscriber to Vedific for the creation of a user profile and subsequent validation.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about your organisation as prompted by the Vedific registration form (Registration Data).
- You agree to maintain, and promptly update the Registration Data to be accurate, current, and complete.
- If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete, or where Vedific has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete, Vedific has the right to suspend or terminate your account. Vedific will then also have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Vedific Platform, or any portion thereof.
- You may only access and avail the Platform as and under the terms as authorized by Vedific. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Platform for any reason whatsoever, unless expressly authorized by Vedific in writing.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse engineer, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform, or access to the Platform without the express written permission of Vedific.
- All the content published on the Platform and made available to the end users shall be your sole responsibility. Vedific shall not be liable for any and all liabilities arising thereof. including but not be limited to any third-party claims, infringement complaints, compliance deficiencies etc. You hereby agree not to upload any content which is illegal, malicious, defamatory, or is capable of causing any grievance or harm to the Platform and its end users.
- To find more information about service offerings of Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or if you need assistance with your account, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vedific will send you all information pertaining to your account on the Platform inter alia on payment authorizations, notices, e-reports and authentications in electronic forms only via your registered contact details as per our records.
- You may not scrape the Platform for spamming purposes.
Subscription & Amount
- The terms of your subscription shall be governed per the license agreement executed between you and Vedific.
- You are mandatorily required to submit the following details to create and maintain an account with us:
- Name of the Company or Institution.
- Name and contact details of the Authorised representative.
- Address for correspondence.
- Number of end users.
Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s Rights
- All third-party trademarks, brands and content on our Platform are the property of their respective owners.
- Vedific respects the copyright of others, and we persuade our users to do the same. Vedific may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and, or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Vedific with such description of the work which is alleged to be infringed at email@example.com
Third Party Applications
- You are not allowed to independently integrate any third – party application or other developer product that integrates with the Platform and make it available for other users. All such integrations must be authorised and routed by Vedific only.
Use of your Information
Third Party Vendor Interaction
- The Platform provides access to certain third party services that contain additional terms, which Vedific expects you to have read, understood and agreed with. Vedific will neither be held liable nor responsible for any commissions or omissions of the third-party vendors or platforms.
- Vedific does not make any representations or warranties on or about the accuracy and durability of the third-party vendor services offered to you through the Platform. Vedific does not warrant, nor will be in any way responsible for information, software, data,
privacy policies, related to or pertaining to the third-party vendors content and services.We understand that you have reviewed the policies of these third-party vendors and you are in agreement with the same.
- Your access to the Platform may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Warranties and Limitations
- You expressly understand that use of the Vedific Platform is at your own risk and discretion. The Platform is provided to you is provided ‘as is’ and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted services. Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
- The Platform will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected; and,
- You assume full responsibility of any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and / or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Platform.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Vedific and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to your use of the
Modification to Vedific’s Service
- Vedific reserves the right at all times to modify and, or, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Vedific Platform with notice. You agree that Vedific shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Vedific
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Platform; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or
omission of any third-party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties; or (iii) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content on the Platform.
- We may assign or transfer our agreement with you including our associated rights and obligations at any time and you agree to cooperate with us in connection with such an assignment or transfer.