THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND VEDIFIC LEARNING SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES.
- Vedific provides corporate training and educational learning solutions via their Platform for entities across corporate and educational segments.
- The Platform can be accessed vide the combination of a unique ID / e-mail ID and password. The unique ID or the e-mail ID (as the case may be) shall be provided by the subscriber to Vedific for the creation of a user profile and subsequent validation.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about your organisation as prompted by the Vedific registration form (Registration Data).
- You agree to maintain, and promptly update the Registration Data to be accurate, current, and complete.
- If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete, or where Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete, Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has the right to suspend or terminate your account. Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will then also have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Vedific Platforms (including Services), or any portion thereof.
- You may only access and avail the Platform as and when authorized by Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Platform; anything in that respect will have to be specifically licensed by Vedific.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse engineer, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Platform, use of the Platform, or access to the Platform without the express written permission of Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- All the content published on the Platform and made available to the end users of the subscriber shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber. Vedific shall not be liable for any and all liabilities arising thereof. This include but not be limited to any third-party claims, infringement complaints, compliance requirements etc. You hereby agree not to upload any content which is illegal, malicious, or is capable of causing any grievance or harm to the Platform and its users. To find more information about Services offerings of Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or if you need assistance with your account, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vedific Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will send you all information pertaining to your account inter alia on payment authorizations, notices, e-reports and authentications in electronic forms only via your registered contact details as per our records.
- You may not scrape the Vedific Website for spamming purposes.
Subscription & Amount
- The terms of your subscription shall be governed per the commercial agreement entered into between you and Vedific.
- You are mandatorily required to submit the following details to create and maintain an account with us:
- Name of the Company or Institution.
- Name and contact details of the Authorised representative.
- Address for correspondence.
- Number of end users.