Scope of Policy and Terms
Information We Collect
Personal information refers to any information about a living individual who can be identified from that information, either by itself or when it is combined with other information. Vedific will not collect any personal information relating to the end users at the time of registration. We limit the collection and processing of information only to the Body Corporate or Institution that registers for our services. However, in the course of the end user’s interaction with the Application and Website, we collect the following information:
- Information you submit to us: You give us your information by registering to use our website, App, and availing our Services. This will also include information you provide to us by corresponding with us. This may also include your social media information and activity, based on your interaction with us. The following is a list of information collected from you:
- Your name, e-mail address and mobile number
- Your roll number, employee code or unique identifier, as applicable, provided to you by the Body Corporate or Institution that registers for our services
- Certain other information pertaining to preferences, account settings, reviews and comments, or any other information provided to us through our service, or elsewhere
- Information we collect about you: In respect to all your visits to our website, we automatically collect the following:
- Device IDs and other unique identifiers like IP address, browser type, version, network service provider details
- Information retrieved from Device access provided by you including the location, camera, microphone, audio, documents and files on the Device
- Information collected by cookies, and other technologies, also including advertisement data, etc.
Why We Collect Information
Vedific collects information (including Personal Information) to provide the Services and for the purposes as outlined below:
- To validate, authorize and map a specific profile with an authorized user;
- To send you information pertaining to the Services through e-mail and SMS
Disclosure of Your Information
Vedific may also disclose your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a judicial order, executive orders, requirement by a law enforcement authority, or by other legal processes;
- When Vedific believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or, investigate fraud or crime;
- If Vedific (or our affiliates) is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity;
- To any other third party with your prior and express consent.
Marketing and Analytics
Vedific will send you messages and e-mails carrying promotional materials, marketing surveys, where you have provided your consent to the same. Vedific and our third-party service providers, including our marketing partners and analytics providers, may use mobile tracking technologies and/or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the App or App Site. This helps Vedific to provide you with a good experience when you use the App and also allows Vedific to improve the App and Services. We may use the analytics tools and software in order to develop and analyze use of the Service. Analytics companies may access anonymous individual data to help us understand how the Service is used. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personal Information you submit within the App.
- The right to access the information we hold about you, and also to obtain details of processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent to our continued processing of the information, at any point of time, subject only to any legitimate reason for continued processing in certain circumstances;
- The right to correct the information available with us;
- The right to seek from us your personal data to be provided to another company;
- The right to erasure of any personal data that we process, in certain circumstances.
Retention periods for records are based on the type of record, the nature of the activity and product and service that the same is associated with, linked to. The periods for retention of your personal information vary, depending on specific legal, business and statutory requirements.
Security of Information
We understand that we must safeguard your personal information available with us. We use and employ reasonable technical, organizational, logical, physical, administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, modification, or use.
You must be 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the Services. In the event that the end user is below 18 years of age, the account shall be monitored and supervised by the operator of such account as managed by the service provider
If you are not satisfied with our response to your questions or queries within 7 working days of initially contacting us at the above address, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org